Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: Alright, fess up!

  1. #1
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I don't know who it was hun but I'm very glad that someone did that for you! You deserve it [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *is having second thoughts about renewing now* [img]confused.gif[/img] lol

  2. #2
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    Laurie, I have no idea who did it either.

    What a wonderful gift though!!!

    and Terry I hope you do reconsider, your sense of humour is very much essential there [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 27, 2003 05:21 AM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

  3. #3
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Wow Laurie, that was a lovely gesture from someone [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Don't know who it is though [img]confused.gif[/img] What a wonderful surprise! [img]smile.gif[/img] Linda (Daz2003) had her membership renewed anonymously too!

    Janie xx

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dammit, someone beat me to it [img]smile.gif[/img] I had planned to do it for you, cos I didn't wanna be over there knowing you couldn't be [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Oh and Terry, yeah please do renew yours, I can't do all the sarcasm on my own lol

    Michelle

    xx

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherish's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    517
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww, that's brilliant Laurie [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    It wasn't me...because I have no money [img]tongue.gif[/img] but when I win the Lottery I'm sure I'll pay for everyone's memberships (I advise you not to hold me to that [img]wink.gif[/img] )

    xxSam

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was incredibly sweet of that person to do that, I am still a bit in shock to be honest [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle.. [img]smile.gif[/img] Thank you for thinking of me [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Terry! I think you should renew!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Bromley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2003
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Laurie what a lovely gesture. I'm glad you'll still be around and Terry don't leave us, reconsider and stay cos we need your humour hun [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Joyce

    xx

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! good for you Laurie it wasn't me, I can't even pay for my own atm and it's due on the 7th [img]eek.gif[/img] Maybe it was the other Michelle.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:
    Wow! good for you Laurie it wasn't me, I can't even pay for my own atm and it's due on the 7th [img]eek.gif[/img] Maybe it was the other Michelle.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I thought that too Oni, but she swears it wasn't her.

    I wrote to the fanclub and told them that they made a boo boo. lol. I'm not sure which way to take the original mail I recieved. It is either telling me that someone paid for my membership renewal or it was renewed, when I didn't do it - meaning that they made a mistake. I dunno what is happening! lol

  10. #10
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Well whoever it was Laurie, it was a lovely thing to do [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Gawd! Renewal is very tempting I must say, even if it's just to stick 2 cyber fingers up to 'Ginger'! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] LMAO

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •